Saturday 7 June 2008

Doctor Who 4.8 - Silence in the Library

Well, what a wierd episode.

Don't get me wrong, I liked lots of it. Was atmospheric and different, and the sharp contrast between the library stuff and the little girl was good.

River Song? I'm not convinced about her, I get the impression she is supposed to be the Doctors future companion / gf / wife, and unless we get rid of her next week with some paradox timey-wimey issues, then the problem is that she is comitted to turn up again, and frankly I didn't warm to the character at all!

I loved Evangelistas death scene, with the electronic ghosting. That was creepy :)

And what's in River's diary? What information does it hold about the Doctors Future?

And will Donna survive?

My prediction? The Little Girl is the "CAL" computer core, and she has somehow saved all of the people who were in the library (including Donna)

But we shall see, in about 20 minutes :)

Maybe this week I'll write the review before next Saturday!! LOL

No comments: