Sunday 22 June 2008

Doctor Who 4.11 - Turn Left

Well, I enjoyed that a lot :)

The concept was good, and the degeneration of earth due to the death of the Doctor was well done, although the concentration camps bit at the end seemed a little shoehorned in.

Catherine Tate was Outstanding, and the conclusion with the Death of Donna from what appears to be being called the "TurnLeftVerse" (The Universe which exists because she turns right) was pardoxically brilliant.

Things that I didn't like? The horrible plastic beetle mostly! And, I hate to say, Rose Tyler, you were rubbish. The "Mysterious Woman" act didn't really hold much water, since she doesn't have the doctors layers of charisma to pull it off. Add that to the fact that the audience (and by the audience, I mean me) knew exactly who she is, and therefore her constant refusal to give her name bugged the crap out of me.

But... Two Words.... BAD WOLF!!

And the Next Time Trailer was awesome...

No comments: