Thursday 15 May 2008

A Writing Collective....

Greetings to all!

I have been thinking. Those of you who know me will be aware that I have been umming and aahing over whether I am going to shoot anything this summer - filmwise...

I can't shoot RSF, as it would cost me too much and needs a lot of organising, and I can't shoot My First Alien Invasion Movie, because the script is nowhere near ready. But I want to practice directing and filming.

Which brings me back to an idea I had a few months ago... a sketch show.

But a sketch show requires ideas.

So I thought of something.... anyone up for being a staff writer for a sketch show? If I like the idea I shall have us all meet up (probably in the pub) in a couple of weeks where we can discuss ideas and see what happens :)

As far as being a writer goes, if you just want to come and suggest ideas, thats fine, if you want to write a draft of the sketch, thats fine, the only proviso is that as Director/Head Writer, I get to choose and re-write any bits I think could be better/funnier/easier to shoot!

Anyone up for it?


Oh... and happy birthday Rai!

No comments: