Thursday 29 May 2008

Doctor Who 4.7 - The Unicorn and The Wasp

Hello all, many apologies for not posting in 2 weeks, but I have been very busy.

And drinking :P

So, this is my review of The Unicorn and The Wasp, which I enjoyed (unsurprisingly, as it was Dr Who!) But i didn't feel it was as exciting or as interesting as The Doctors Daughter last week.

As this review is so late, I'm simply going to write Pros and Cons for this episode.

Pros:

The woman playing Agatha Christie was great
The murder mystery was very well planned
Liked the cheesy flashbacks
Liked the attempting to shoehorn as many Agatha Christie Book titles in as humanly possible!
GIANT WASPS! :)

Cons:

The Unicorn was kind of pointless, simply there to cause suspicion
Donna was much more loud and annoying this episode
The glowing amulet/jewel was slightly pointless!!

But yeah, I enjoyed it.

Better review of this weeks, I promise.

No comments: