Tuesday 15 September 2009

A much more positive (and much shorter) blog

So, in contrast to yesterday's long and sarcastic rant, I just wanted to highlight a news story which came to my attention today

43 Marathons in 52 Days??

I am ashamed to say that although I follow Eddie Izzard on Twitter, I haven't logged in much of late, and I just noticed a few tweets with reference to running, but didn't take much notice of it.

But the man has (well, will have by the end of today) run 43 Marathons in 52 days. With just five weeks training.

And all for charity.

Somehow, this completely restores my faith in there being nice people in the world :)

So, you can still sponsor him for this massive feat of endurance, so do what you can.

I know this blog hasn't been particularly funny, but what's to joke about this? A man pushing himself to the edge and all for a good cause...

Besides, if you want funny, go buy and watch an Eddie Izzard DVD :)

No comments: