Wednesday 7 January 2009

The Stupidity of People

So, I'm sitting at work, gently flicking through the BBC News website, and I come across a story about the Macworld expo and the "disappointing" speech from Apple.

OK, so I'm not a huge fan of Macs, and certainly not one of the Apple-philes around, who have to have everything Apple ever make (Hi Chris!), but the thing that amazed me was people who thought that there would be some big announcement of the next big thing.

Are you all stupid?

Regardless of what we would all think the next big thing would be (some people would say a new version of the iPhone would be a new big thing, whereas I'd say it'd be a pointless upgrade) Apple went out of their way in the run up to this event to state that this would be their last MacWorld, that they were reducing their presence at trade shows, and that there would be no big announcement.

And still people were disappointed.

Idiots!

It'd be like me saying "No, I won't get you a Christmas present" and then, shock horror, NOT getting you one!!

Don't know why I felt the urge to rant. But I did. So There.

No comments: