Tuesday 20 January 2009

Magical 51!

I just noticed on my Dashboard that the blog i posted yesterday (well, I say blog, it was like two lines..) was my 50th Blog! :D

So this is number 51 :)

Why do people insist on claiming DVDs are mastered in Widescreen, but they only are if you watch them letterboxed on a 4:3 TV?? If you play them on a Widescreen TV they stretch and look stupid??

STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!

And also, why when you make Hot Chocolate, does it take ages for the bits to dissolve???

And why haven't I written more of those Wonderland songs yet? Well, they've been buzzing in my head, so I'll get there eventually. Am much more positive about them today than I was two days ago. So that's ok.

I'm re-writing my short story at the moment as well, working on polishing it up, making it good. Because I want to enter it in the SFX Pulp Idol Competition this year.

For those of you who don't know, SFX is a Science Fiction Magazine (Yes, I know that SFX stands for Special Effects.. or more often, Sound Effects, but they obviously just liked the name) and they run a short story competition each year. Every year I attempt to enter, and I never get it done in time, so I started very early this year :)

Other than that, all is as normal in the Braunton world.

What are you all up to?

Does anyone ever read this anymore?

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RSS feeded.

I never miss a blog, just can't be bothered to log in sometimes. :P

Neety said...

^ Same here. I am ashamed.

What's this I hear about you getting into trouble, mister? Tch, tch, tch.

Brawny said...

I'm not in trouble...:P