Friday 18 April 2008

Mario Kart Wii!

OK, having played this fairly consistently for the last five or six days, I thought I'd write a review of it.

Firstly, if you are a fan of Mario Kart games, then this will keep you happy. All the usual elements are there, loads of tracks, loads of characters, so many combinations of kart and character that your brain will bleed trying to keep track of them all!

So, single player first... it's hard. Much harder than Mario Kart: Double Dash on Gamecube, and also harder than Mario Kart DS. Part of that is getting used to the Wii Wheel....

Speaking of which, I love it. I haven't even tried the game with any of the alternate controls (of which there are plenty) cos there is something so satsifying about using the wheel :)

The wifi is as great as you would imagine, 12 player races with no discernable lag, and it's great :)

This was gonna be longer than this, but I wanna play it some more.

Talk to ya soon

No comments: