Thursday 17 April 2008

The first update in months....and a request for assistance....

Heylo all of my dedicated readers

Do I have any dedicated readers? I don't know, probably not since I haven't updated this since October!

So where do I start with updates...

RSF - Screenplay 2nd Draft is finished, and now I have no plans to make it yet, as I can't afford it!

Not much else going on in the life of Brawny, just still living and working and not doing much else...

Oooh.. playing Mario Kart Wii a lot :D It's FRICKIN GREAT!!!

Anyone wants to race me, my code is 5284-1595-4190 :)

Oh, and slowly starting to pull together an idea that I may possibly be filming this summer, which is an alien invasion B-Movie :) Which leads me to my request for assistance.... I need a list of cliches that have to happen in B-Movies, so that I can write them in :D

Ideas?

Might post again later, if I feel like it.

No comments: