Monday 17 August 2009

Back to the daily grindstone

Hey there blog-readers - Wait, hold on a second - Is there a collective name for people who read blogs? If the person who writes it is a blogger... what's a person who reads it? A Bloggee maybe? Let's try...

Hey Bloggees....

No, that sounds stupid, so "Blog Reader" will have to do. Unless there's some internet lingo I'm missing here - which I'm sure someone will inform me in the comments section :)

So I'm back in the world of London, working hard (except for right now, when I'm writing this, but you know what I mean) and still desperately hunting for jobs in the Poole area - all of you readers keep an eye out for jobs that are for Theatre / Performing Arts / AV Technicians and let me know if you see any!

It seems like every time I'm in Poole it gets harder for me to return to London, and this was exceptionally true yesterday, when there was a moment on the ride back that I considered turning around....

Thanks to all of you for a wonderful few weeks, with special thanks to one specific person (who knows who she is :D) and I can't wait to be back again, hopefully at the Bank Holiday Weekend. I may even (depending on how much work I get done in the next two weeks) come down on the Thursday night if anyone fancies the pub quiz :)

With reference to the job thing earlier, I am serious, and also, if anyone has any suggestions of a career I could move sideways into... (a sensible one please, and not teaching!)

I'm really annoyed now! I'm sure I had a reason for blogging at the start of this blog, but it's now completely fallen out of my head! Oh well...

Guess I should get on with some work..... ;)

1 comment:

Az or Fox said...

I've got a name for blog readers.

CUNTs.(Caring Unintelligent Naive TWATS.)

You're welcome for the amazing couple of weeks.

-Az