Monday 14 July 2008

Haha, I just discovered I can log into here at work...

I can log in from work, so there might be more updates coming your way now ... :P

Although interestingly, I can't get to Fox and Az's blog, as it is "blocked in accordance with school policy". Probably down to the rude words I'm guessing!!

So, why am I blogging? No real reason...

I'm hungry. And the only thing I have to eat are warm cheese sandwiches :S and nothing to drink. Oh well. That's the problem with having no money!!

Also, I'm trying to work out what I should make my next writing project...

In the works, in various stages, I have My First Alien Invasion Movie (which does exactly what it says on the tin), 37, My As-Yet-Untitled Novel, First Night (A Musical), and various other ideas.

Which should I do next?

Answers on a postcard... or failing that, in the comments section below :P

1 comment:

Roamingjay said...

There's a option to send posts via e-mail. look for mail to blogger under settings... that's how I get around sending stuff whilst I'm at work :-)