Monday 7 July 2008

Doctor Who 4.12 & 4.13 - The Stolen Earth and Journey's End

So, what did I think?

I f***ing loved it.

Much much better than last years finale, and, I would say, possibly better than season two's.

What did I like?

Everyone came back!!! Including the one and only K9!!!

On the flipside of that, they managed to give everyone something to do, AND wrap everyones story up nicely. :D

I don't really know what to say. I liked it. Loved Davros, loved the Daleks, loved everything. And since the resolution didnt conclusivly involve the complete destruction of Davros or the Daleks, then we can get them back without hassle :)

And hopefully, now that Rose has a clone Doctor, we wont see her again.

Ah yes, the clone Doctor, how did I feel about that? Well, i thought it was a bit of a rubbish idea,
but as i wrote above, if it writes out Rose for eternity, I'm happy with it. I did think that the Rose "happy ending" was the only reason that the clone Doctor was really created, cos everything else would have been resolveable with TimeLord-Donna without a Clone version of the Dr running around.

Donnas ending. Wasn't that the saddest thing ever. And i mean EVER.

And Bernard Cribbins. That last speech to the Doctor. That was magic. Hope we see him again :)

All in all, was great.

Might watch the repeat on Sunday... Stolen Earth and Journey's End one after the other

No comments: