Thursday 11 October 2007

Long Day at Work...

So I missed blogging yesterday. To be fair, I have a great excuse. I got wrapped up in playing Super Paper Mario on my Wii :)

And it brought up the thing I always think of with games... how hard do you want it to be?

I mean that seriously, you don't want a game to be too easy, cos you feel ripped off, but you don't want it to be so hard you get stuck, frustrated, and never try and finish it. So what is the ideal game difficulty?

I don't know, does anyone?

Anyway, moving on to... well nothing really. My brain is fairly well dead since I've been at work since 8am and I got home at 9pm. Stupid Year 7 Parents Curriculum evening!

*Tries to think of something interesting to write*

.... do be doo bee dooo.....

Here's a list of my random favourite things at the moment:

Super Paper Mario - Woohoo! It's Mario! And he's really thin!
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - Seriously, watch this. Its great. I've watched the whole series at least 4 times.
Dilbert - He's funny
MSN - For talking to my peeps.... and being a black woman :P (Kai will understand)
Reel Big Fish "Monkeys for nothing and the Chimps for Free" album - It's greeeeat!! (Although it isn't frosties!)
Toasties - Bread, Cheese, Ham, Onion, what else do you need? :)

Hows that! :P

Blog tomorrow may be more interesting, if something interesting happens. If Not, I may not Blog. We shall see :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good game doesn't have to be easy, it just has to be challenging in some later places, and has to be long enough for maximum enjoyment. Super Paper Mario gets quite hard after the Samer Guy's kingdom, and the secret dungeons are almost evil enough to be Satan himself. Those that want a challenge will go after them, those that won't will just go squash Goombas some more.