Monday 29 June 2009

Strange thoughts...

So, it's midnight, I've got the week from hell approaching, I can't sleep, I'm too hot, and my mind keeps wandering to other things.

Recently I've been cleaning up and tidying up paperwork and stuff, and have found various things that have caused me to wonder whether all relationships are based on lies.

Now before I go on, I'm not being emo, and I'm not being depressive, I'm just curious. While tidying up I found various documents, paper and e-documents, from ex's, and possible ex's, and close friends....

And I just wonder. When people write things, do they mean it? And am I the only person who finds that when things are written down they hold more truth in my head than when they are spoken?

I'm not complaining, reading some of the things I found today made me smile and remember good times, and that's a great thing, but I suspect the confusion that is running through my mind is to do with the fact that I have, and always have, had trouble with letting go of conversations, feelings and ideas.

I guess that probably makes me a little stupid.

I have no reason to write this, and maybe tomorrow morning I'll decide to delete this. Or maybe not. I don't even have a conclusion or any idea how to end this post.

So I will just end it here.

Peace Out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering some people find it easier to break hard news via the means of the written word, I wouldn't be shocked if this were true.

It all depends on the situation, of course, but I don't know...

Neety said...

I can answer you question:

YES.

Little Rambling Angel. said...

I am the same. words on the page always hurt me more than words spoken which is why stuff over text message and facebook can be so destructive.

I should just pick up the phone and talk, it would solve alot of my problems.